Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hits Around The Dating World

So far, the Favorite bog that I found that is about Erik Von Markovik, is the Mind Of Mystery, Mystery Method blog. The reason I like it because not only is it relevent to the VH1 superstar Erik Von Markovik and other pickup artists, but it also has some great inforrmation on how to get a girlfriend.
I was also readin
Adela Thomas.
Ironically enough I just found out that Adela runs the "Mind Of Mystery Mystery Method" blog, so that explains why I like it.
Here's the articles by Adela.

How to Get a Girl to Like You
[Relationships:Dating] There are embarrassingly easy strategies that the dating gurus use to get lots of dates, and find a girlfriend. Just how do you get a girl to like you? read on.


How to Kiss Her When She's Ready
[Relationships:Dating] Have you ever been on a date and you wanted to know if the woman was interested in kissing you, but you didn't know how to tell if she was ready to kiss? Now you can learn how to kiss her when she's ready.


How to Pick Up Women!
[Relationships:Singles] Imagine you find a gorgeous women of your dreams, you walk up to her, talk to her for awhile, get her number, and get her interested in you. You call her up another day, and she tells you she was waiting for your call. You finally meet her, and by the end of the night you can tell she is deeply attracted to you as you go in for the kiss. Wouldn't you like to experience this?


How to Attract Women, Flirt, and Get a Girlfriend!
[Relationships:Communication] Have you ever wished you could walk into a room and instantly have women attracted to you? Use these techniques, and you just may have your wish.


How to Flirt - Guide On How to Talk to Girls
[Relationships:Dating] Flirting with girls is fun and is a great way to get girls to like you. You can learn how to talk to girls in a fun and playful way, and it will help you be a more desirable person.

It's not related to Mystery or the Mystery Method as much as his actual blog, but it's still useful information.

I actually found The Mystery blog through a slightly unrelated post at the
FitBuff Blog Carnival
It's only one of many sites I'm following as you can see by my blogroll link exchanging on the right hand side.
I tend to love blogger blogs, but I also follow other sites. For example My Online Dateing or Relationship Jungle. When it's in season (once a year), I follow
valentines day blog

Finally I like to
date many women and use the mystery method

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A month ago I was exactly feeling how you are feeling now, in pain, crying, heart broken, and then I found this site saveabreakup.com and I followed their instructions, I had my girlfriend come back to me in no time so fast !! I was so so happy and I'm still very happy, don't give up! I suggest you view the free videos that tell you what to do on saveabreakup.com